Friday 6 August 2010

Friday 6/8 - a gentle work out

Today I spent 20mins in the gym (I was so busy that was what I was resigned to) with 10mins doing a gentle cross train then 10 mins on the treadmill just to check my foot was ok.

Glad to report no pain - I even did a little gentle jog for a few mins at the end and no pain, so I am hoping for the best.

As for the rest of the day I was really busy, but am home now, showered and pretty much ready for my bed! Will have dinner about 6 then head to bed soon after. I'm hoping that my usual "being able to sleep at any time of the day" will hold and I will be fast asleep by half seven. I think I will need to up about half two/three...as it will probs take us an hour and a half to get to Tyndrum. We're aiming to be there for 5am so will probably leave here about half three.

I can't believe we need to be up so early! I am normally an early riser but Derek definitely isn't...and I don't normally get up to go run 40miles!

Anyway. Got plenty of ibuprofen, food, my toe is strapped up nicely and my new waterproof is the bee's knees.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: