Thursday 31 July 2008

Monday 29/7

Type: Speeds
Time: 30mins
Pace: 5 mins @ 9.3m/m, 10 mins @ 8m/m, 10 mins @ 7.30 m/m, 5 mins @ 9.3m/m

A very quick speed session on the treadmill before playing squash. I'd eaten too quickly though prior to running so developed a bit of a stitch, but i stretched it out. I like the sprints, but I need some more good music on the old ipod if I'm going to make a regular deal of them. Right now my running "choon" (as my best friend would say) is Kids by MGMT. I'd recommend it!
Squash was brilliant (as usual), though the mosquito bites on my legs made my partner think I'd been involved in some kind of fight. We didn't keep points but I did make some good sneaky moves. I need to build up my strength and stop focusing on the wee sly shots!!
After squash I rowed for ten mins. Arm muscles were quite tender a few hours later.

No comments: