Thursday 25 October 2007

Tuesday 23/10

Type: Short Fast
Time: 22mins
Distance: 3.10miles
Pace: 7.20m/m

I went really, really fast here. Somebody overtook me at the very start of the run and I tailed them the whole rest of the way...I must admit it was pretty competative, because I was definitely getting faster...and they definitely knew i was there so they must've been speeding up too! The cheek! I hate overtaking people, but racing somebody up a hill just so they don't overtake you is a bit of a joke. I eventually just gave up, crossed the road and ran back. Would have liked to run longer but I needed to tutor later on that night and I was also playing squash again. I've started to feel a little twinge on the inside of my knees when I run which is a little worrying. Luckily though it's both knees, so I'm hoping that the chance of an injury is minimum. Will take a rest on Thursday and do my usual long run on Saturday, maybe try for a faster 10miles.

No comments: