Thursday 25 October 2007

Wednesday 24/10

Type: Easy
Time: 28mins
Distance: 3.10miles
Pace: 8.35m/m

Wasn't planning on running this evening but the thought of sitting studying for hours without some of that post-exercise adrenaline was extreme motivation for me to go out. It was a freezing cold night though and I only had a tank top! I'd only brought my running stuff just incase but turns out that, with the pace a little faster, I stayed pretty warm the whole time. And I've been given a new pair of headphones, woo! I swear, hearing some of those dance tracks at full volume for a change REALLY spurred me on!! I was tingling when I got back to the gym and I swear that was the good music....and probably goosebumps. So thank you to anonymous!

I've actually been itching to get out on the WHW, but my cycling buddy's hand is still healing, he's not to cycle for another 6 weeks or so. Looks like that plan will have to be postponed. Just looking forward to heading out there for a couple of hours one crisp winters day.

No comments: