Friday 14 December 2007

Friday 14/12

Type: Steady
Time: 28mins + 2.20mins hill
Distance: 4miles
Pace: 7.50mm

I am in an extremely good mood today (:
I feel terrible for not updating this! I have a diary full of running times that I've not marked up, mainly because I've forgotten the distances which I did! The longest run I've done recently was 16miles on the West Highland way with my cycling buddy who's hand is completely better now! We've done that route twice recently. I didn't have time to do a long run last weekend unfortunately and I felt myself coming down with a wee cold, so I figured taking one week off shouldn't hurt!

I entered the Edinburgh marathon again and plan to do another half marathon early next year, and one closer to the marathon too (that is if I get in, which I really hope I do!)

I'm going to come on here when I'm off during christmas at some point and update with all the runs I've done. For now though I'll just put in todays run....oh, and it's my 21st birthday on Monday!


Wednesday 12/12

Type: Speeds
Time: 25mins
Distance: 3.45miles

These were 2-3 minute speed sessions with recovery jogs in between. Just a quick one.


Tuesday 11/12

Type: Speeds
Time: 50mins
Distance: 6.2miles

I completely knackered myself after the first of these speeds sessions so i did the others slower. They lasted about 2/3 mins each but they were mainly downhill. I started and ended with a 5-8minute gentle jog but both were uphill and the jog home was fairly tiring.

Monday 10/12

Type: Easy
Time: 36mins
Distance: 4miles
Pace:8.40m/m

I just fancied getting out for this run, since I'd not done my long run yesterday. I was fairly busy at the weekend.

Thursday 6/12

Type: Steady
Time: 37mins
Distance: 4.5miles

Can't really remember much about this run, other than I did 17mins at a reasonable pace then sped up for a short while then eased off a little towards the end, so the overall pace wasn't a steady one.

Monday 3/12

Type: Easy
Time: 27mins+2min hill
Distance: 3.7miles
Pace: 8m/m

This was my first run in ages at home. Was good though I'd forgotten how hilly it is!

No comments: