Sunday 30 December 2007

Sunday 29/12

Type: Long(kind of)
Time: 47mins
Distance: 5.65miles
Pace: 8.2m/m

This really was not a good run today. I was completely knackered after staying out late last night and tried to squeeze this long run in between eating and playing squash (with a new partner), but I started far too fast and had to stop twice, also had to walk up a hill once...and my new ipod broke. what good fortune. So I just tried to keep the pace quite fast and cut the run short. I think I'll try to do another long run this week sometime, maybe monday. I'm not too sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine, doesn't sound like you had a very good run at all yesterday, hope your next one is better. Shame about the iPod breaking, did you manage to fix it? Also, you didn't mention if you won at squash or not...

Might be free to go running with you at some point later this week, if you like,
can't go a daft distance, say 6/7 miles? (hope that is far enough to see a highland cow!)

About to play football today which should be fun, but i bet I am rubbish though.

Happy Hogmanay!