Sunday 12 October 2008

Sunday 12/10

Type: Long
Time: 1hr 33mins
Distance: 10.9miles
Pace: 8.39m/m

All in all I felt good about this run. I was maybe a little sleep deprived (I've been so sleepy recently with Uni being back and all) but I took lucozade and kept a good pace. Did the hilly route out from Balmore to the road towards Strathblane which was challenging. I did have to stop twice on the tougher of the many hills on that road, but once I was back at the resevoir I kept a good pace and felt stronger. Entered the Edinburgh Marathon 2009 last night, hopefully I'll have got a place. Loch Ness has made me realise how much I love running and how much it is a part of me now (sorry for the cheesiness). If anything can be that good for you and make you feel that good, it's gotta be worth a major place in your life!!

No comments: