Sunday 19 October 2008

Sunday 19/10

Type: Longish
Time: 51mins
Distance: 6.3 miles
Pace: 8.30m/m

I've not been runnning much recently as I've had an infection which I'm on antibiotics for. I was also away in Alton Towers at the start of the week (such a long drive!) and I've been having 9am starts with interupted sleeps so I've been completely knackered.

This run was a kind of half hearted effort as it was very wet and I'd been out till 3 this morning, so I wasn't expecting much. That said, I did have a good run - I can't believe the pace! My Nike+ keeps crashing my ipod so I just did the old stopwatch + MapMyRun today and this is what I got! Hopefully I'll take it easy for a few days until I'm better then I'll have to try and sort out running balancing it with Uni and studying (and work!). Hopefully I'll be able to sort something out. It's always fun to run in the rain though so today's run was a big confidence and energy boost.

No comments: