Friday 18 December 2009

Friday 18/12 - my first run as an engaged lady!!

Time: 48mins
Distance: 6.08miles
Pace: ~8.15min/mile

Well, the title may have given it away but as a wonderful birthday pressie yesterday I was given the most beautiful ring (plus a very lovely proposal), and I cordially accepted (: The ring is unfortunately too big so away getting fixed, which I went in early to do this morning. I'm off work today on annual leave so I also did some errands and cleaned up the house then went out this run. It was so cold, and to be honest I wasn't really feeling up to going far. My shoes are wrecked, and I know I'm going to have to replace them as I've started to get pains in my ankles and knees. I'll be holding out for the January sale though!!

Wednesday 16/12

Time: 27mins
Distance: 3.35miles
Pace: 8.05min/mile

I think my Nike+ is truly screwed. It tells me ALL my runs are done at a pace of 8.11min/mile, no matter how fast or slow I go throughout. I fail to believe that it all balances out wonderfully every single time to this pace of 8.11min/mile. Think I will really need to be replacing it soon (I know I've been saying that for months!!)

Tuesday 15/12

Distance: 4.18miles

This run was great and included 3 fairly big, long hills. I tried to keep the pace up or push it on the hills and actually think it worked really well. I felt it the next day, so that was good! Though it does mean I don't really have an average pace for this run.

No comments: