Sunday 20 December 2009

Sunday 20/12

Time: 40mins 40secs
Distance: 3.9miles (+hill sprints)

The snow, whaw! I love it! I had thought about going a cycle today with Derek and my cycling friend but my dad wanted to go for a run so I thought it would be nice to go out with him. I love the sound of the snow crunching underfoot. Dad and I had a good chat and then he went back to the house while I went on. I did 4 30 second hill sprints but it was so slippery, I almost slipped onto my bum a few times so decided to head back through the woods. It was a great run! Think I did the first part at about 9.45min/mile pace then the latter part about 8.45min/mile after the hill sprints.

Have been deliberating over whether the snow will get worse tomorrow, and how getting to work will be! They don't normally grit our street as we're in a wee cul-de-sac, so we'll see how this might pan out! I'm looking forward to this week and enjoying the Christmas run up as much as I can. Finish work on Wednesday - very excited about that!

No comments: