Saturday 10 July 2010

10/7 - A bit of a gutter

Lots to catch up on but not much time just now so will post more later.

WHW cycle didn't go according to plan...was weather like this (!!) for the Monday and Sunday...by the time we got to Kinlochleven (from fort will) we were drenched and freezing. Ended up calling it off at Bridge of Orchy. Disappointing but we weren't doing it to prove anything, so nothing lost.

In other news, had a bit of a hard day today. As I was going to get ready to go out a 10-12 miler, I smashed my little toe off of the corner of the bath. Pain was immense but I iced it and did feel it would go away...

...cut forward to 7.30pm and the outside of my foot/toe has swollen up quite substantially and I'm having a hard time walking. I really hope it isn't broken or fractured as that would be really unfortunate. I'm icing it and praying for the best. If it's ok tomorrow I will attempt to do a longish run but I don't see that happening somehow.

In nicer news I graduated yesterday! Photos to follow.

No comments: