Thursday 29 October 2009

Thursday 29/10 - How I overcame the hair "problem"

Distance: 2.45miles
Time: 20mins
Pace: 7.52min/mile / 8.24min/mile

Ok...so I decided I wasn't going to let a stupid little problem like not wanting my hair to get wet deter me from going a run, especially since I had the chance to go while it was still light. So I put a shower cap on and pulled all my hair up into it (hear me out)...and I put a beanie hat on on top of that. I did look slightly like a man with love heart earrings...but I made sure there was a wee bit of hair sticking out the bottom of the hat so that it looked slightly more feminine. (My sister called me a fanny as I was standing at the mirror adjusting the little bit of hair before I left)...and I kept on adjusting the little bit of hair as I did my run. It was quite funny really though of course I ran past the secondary school and ended up amongst school kids. Grr. Not so funny.

Anyway, a good run in the end, though short.

No comments: