Saturday 7 November 2009

Saturday 7/11

Time: 1hr 28min 48sec
Distance: 10.75miles
Pace: ~8.20min/mile

This was a really great run, though quite hilly and I was very tired at the end. I am convinced my Nike+ is broken now. I stopped and walked up the Kyber Pass (just at the end of the first strech of WHW) and it isn't reflected in my speed at all. It has also underestimated my distance, so I had to use mapmyrun and the above is a very average speed. Like I say, I walked the big hill at the start but for an equally long strech I had a huge downhill where my speed was very quick indeed. Found the end of the run very hard going - maybe because I'd included quite a big ascent right at the start?



Friday 6/11

Distance: 3.04miles
Pace: 8.25min/mile (8.40, 9.00, 8.00)

Slept until midday today! Couldn't believe it. I was off work so didn't have to get up for anything - and boy, did I take advantage of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats sleeeping in! NIce work, you get five gold stars ***** x

Anonymous said...

Lets make it six seen you have improved so much in such a short time + *