Sunday 29 November 2009

Sunday 29/11

Time: 35mins
Distance: 4.30miles
Pace: 8.05min/mile

Didn't have too much time to do this run today, as I got up early and was busy working, then needed to be somewhere by 12. Was planning on doing a long run but just didn't have enough time! As a compromise I did try to make this a fairly quick run. Felt tried at the start so it's probably a negative split, but did find some energy towards the end and really did pick it up afterwards.

Couldn't believe how cold it is today! Feels really xmassy though. Was wandering through the village last night and with the fog and all the xmas lights on it just looked so nice!

Saturday 28/11

Time: ~19mins
Distance: ~2miles

Did this run with my dad this morning, he's just getting back into running and felt it on this run as we did a route with a hilly start. Cut it a bit short towards the end but he went out on Sunday and ended up doing a fairly good run farther than me! Was good to get a wee chat in.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning out my car before meeting a friend for a late lunch. Was so cold my fingers almost froze!!

No comments: