Thursday 29 April 2010

Tuesday 27/4

Time: 1hr 5mins
Distance: 7.85miles
Pace: ~8.20min/mile

My legs took ages to heal, it's insane! Today was the first day I actually felt like impact didn't amount to pain...I was also incredibly tired so I downed a cup of coffee and went out this run after work.

Missed the rain shower and headed up towards the waterworks. I kept a consistent pace which I was so so pleased about!! And despite my tiredness I managed to keep the pace even on the big uphill at the end. It was a really good run and I'm pleased I went out.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to run much again this week, until Saturday probably. I'm really busy with work/interviews/dissertations and the like. BUT on Friday night that will be me done most of my endeavours (bar my night classes)...so will go a long run on Saturday morning - hopefully 20-23miles - and then I will relax for the holiday weekend!! Good times.

No comments: