Sunday 23 September 2007

Sunday 23/09

Type: With mum
Time: 1 hour
Distance: 5.15miles
Rating: -

3miles - 44mins - run/walk combo with my mum (she's just started getting back into running)
plus
2.15miles - 20mins - 9.20m/m

Did this run at the waterworks because it's nice and flat up there. I've not ran for over a week, though I didn't really feel any kind of strain or anything, I guess because I was doing it nice and gently. I hope the rest this week helped. I don't think it would have been a good idea to dive into the running given the stresses I was having. But it's primarily sorted now and this is a new chapter in my running. My new goals are another half marathon sometime in the winter (If I can find one) and also to plan my marathon for next year. I'm thinking Edinburgh or London, obviously more so Edinburgh becauase there's so little chance of me actually getting into London.

No comments: