Friday 4 September 2009

Thursday 3/9

Type: Long-ish
Time: 47mins
Distance: 5.8miles
Pace: 8.18min/mile

Headed out today after writing up my dissertation for quite some time. It makes you feel so energetic sitting at a computer for hours on end. This run ended up being at a good pace, despite the wind in my face for most of the way back. Was out for dinner tonight too, which was a cool treat afterwards...as I was very hungry!

My eating patterns have competely changed recently. I eat so much for lunch and just seem to kind of pick at dinner. I don't think this is good for doing morning runs though, especially since I've re-started doing my speed sessions on the treadmill. Also...if I eat a big dinner I get excited going a run 1-2 hours afterwards because I know I'm giong to have loads of energy...is that weird?? I heard you're not meant to run just before you sleep as running awakens your "happy hormones" which keep you awake, it tends to put me to sleep though. Maybe it's just backwards for me, who knows.

No comments: