Tuesday 5 August 2008

Monday 3/8

Type: Steady
Time: 39 mins
Distance: 4.90 miles
Pace: 7.55m/m

I'm simultaneously giddy and angry about this run. Firstly, it was kind of an accident - I had a mix up over squash times and missed my court, so I went a run instead. I'd had a big pasta dinner and I think that's tje reason the run went so well. I had so much energy throughout, even "sprinting" (this pace is a sprint for me!!!!) up a long, winding hill at Hyndland. BUT, here's the thing. I forgot my Nike+ sensor thing in my ipod, so this run which I'm very proud of never got registered! Ah well. To be honest for all I love my Nike+ (it's a lot easier and quicker than mapmyrun), I think mine might be malfunctioning - after every single run I hear Paula Radcliffe's voice saying "Hope you're feeling great, cause you're certainly doing great, you've covered 500 more kilometers..."

Somehow I don't think "she's" rightly praising me with this every time I run! Anyway, loved this run, and was especially proud of how fast I went considering the large hill in the middle.

No comments: