Thursday 21 August 2008

Thursday 21/8

Type: Long
Time: 2hrs
Distance: 14.33 miles
Pace: 8.55m/m

This run was tough. As I'd written before, I'd kind of psyched myself up for it, but I didn't end up doing the course I planned because the head wind was terrible on the way back. It really slowed me down considerably. I kept going though towards the end my legs were beginning to feel like jelly - too long since I'd last eaten, this 14miler was practicaly done on empty.

I'm glad I did it though, now I'm going to pack for my trip after a nice hearty lasagne. Then it's bed at 9.30pm....this will be a laugh! (:

1 comment:

Debs M-C said...

A long run in the evening..? I take my hat off to you. Next time stop me and say hello. Although after the hills I'd just tackled, I would have much air for conversation %-)
Good luck with the GSR. I'm missing it this year for the first time in six years.
Take care. Debs