Tuesday 19 August 2008

Saturday 16/8

Type: Long
Time: 2hr 16mins
Distance: 15.5miles
Pace: 8.40 m/m

After not having run for a week and very much lazing out in Barcelona, I found this run a bit of a struggle at first. I was worried, because the course out along the canal to Kirkintilloch was essentially flat, though it was very warm. However, by the time I was running back along the main road, I'd found a new energy and really picked up the pace. There weren't any particuarly long hills on this run, but now I know of a few which next week I will include in my 17/18 miler.

I'm away to Paris at the weekend so, again, won't be running for a few days. I am, however, beginning to include cross training in my training plan so I'm hoping this will compensate. I think my next long run will either be done on Thursday night or, failing that, next Tuesday.

No comments: