Saturday 11 August 2007

Tuesday 2/08

Type: Steady
Time: 51mins
Distance: 6miles
Pace: 8.30m/m
Rating: 6

Just kept going on this run. Didn't set out with any particular distance in mind but did an old favourite route and felt good so kept going. I'm glad I kept this pace, though really did struggle on the hills back up to my house at the end of the run. That's one complaint I have about my area, I love the fact that I'm so near the west highland way and so many other great running places, but every run I do involves some fairly steep hills back up to my house. Even if I can, like in this run, get the hills over with first then do a kind of U-turn back down to my house, I'm knackered by the time I get back. Maybe I will start driving places and running out and back to my car....or maybe the hills do me good....

No comments: