Saturday 11 August 2007

Tuesday 24/07

Type: Fartlek
Time: 37mins
Distance: 4.48miles
Rating: 7

6 mins warm up, followed by 45secs-2min30 fast bursts with 2min recoveries between, then 9mins cool down. Fairly difficult run, I don't like doing speeds much...but if they help me guess I really should.

Plus,

Type: Easy
Time: 30mins
Distance: 3.6miles
Pace: 8.25m/m
Rating: 7

Ok so this didn't turn out to be a very easy run because, funnily enough I felt a cold coming on and felt I really had to push myself to keep the pace. I'd also had a bad day at work (not that that's an excuse) though I'd not eaten much because I was busy and I had drank an abnormally large amount of coffee...

The rest of this week I developed a cold and didn't want to risk running in case it turned chesty (which amazingly it ended up doing anyway). I was up in Inverness over the long weekend so didn't have much of a chance to run up there anyway (and yes, anonymous, Inverness is a fantastic place - I very much like being up there.... ;-] )

My Goal for the following week was to build my mileage back up...and hope for my immune system to kick in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous very much approves of this post