Wednesday 15 August 2007

Wednesday 15/08

Type: Steady
Time: 48mins
Distance: 5.05miles
Rating: 7

19mins - 2.24miles - 8.41m/m
15mins - 1.75miles - 8.37m/m
10mins - 1.05miles - 9.40m/m
This was a pretty tough run, I wanted to do the last 10mins at a very slow pace because I'm thinking of doing another run later on tonight. I felt quite weak today though, I think it's because I was studying so long yesterday I didn't end up eating dinner till 8pm after having lunch at 1pm. I'm also getting a little bit sick of pasta constantly, I think it's upsetting my insides too. I'm not sure if I am wheat intolerant after all. I know I stopped eating frosted wheats (I used to have about 4 bowls a day) and I stopped eating so much bread, and it definitely helped stop the cramps and horrible bloating inside me. Okay so last night I tried to make a baked potato...it couldn't have turned out more wrong if I'd tried. So I never got a nice dinner last night either, maybe that's why I felt so faint today.

No comments: