Saturday 11 August 2007

Friday 10/08

Type: Threshold
Time: 46mins
Distance: 5.4miles
Rating: 8/9

9mins50 - 1.17miles slow at 8.25m/m
8mins46 - 1.18miles fast at 7.27m/m
The run was going well up to this point. The heavens were open for the world to see and I was soaked...which is always the best, except when you're ill. The reason I never ran yesterday, I was at the doctors and I've been put on antibiotics to try and shift this cold and another illness I'm dealing with at the moment.
So after keeping a good pace for about 9mins, I could really feel my stomach churning, muscles acheing and I just needed to get home. Hence:
22mins - 2.6miles slow at 8.55m/m.
Once home I felt better though I don't think I should run while on so much medication again. Decided to wait until Sunday/early Monday to do a long run.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is impressed with how much you have written in one day.

Anonymous said...

Confusious says "run on medication hurl at finish line"
In other words wait till you get better.

xtine said...

^ Thanks for that mum!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is inclined to agree with anonymous. Anonymous would like to thank xtine for the mp3